Architecture & Interior Design
During this phase, design development is completed and construction documents are prepared. Upon completion of this phase, a fixed cost is delivered to the owner.
- Interior Designer
- Construction Manager
- FF&E Purchasing Agent
- Construction Procurement Agent
- Independent Engineers
Construction assemblies are designed based on current cost trends and in-field applications.
SLI’s in-house resource library provides access to state-of-the-art and generic specifications and assemblies.
- We take a minimum of three bids in each major category of the work
- We ask for you to provide any related trades or suppliers that you would like to have bid on the project
- We purchase materials direct from the factory guaranteeing the best price while minimizing the risk of underlying subcontractor and supplier liens
- We provide complete bid-to-budget analysis including all FF&E project costs
- We maintain vendor and subcontractor insurance logs
- At the conclusion of the Part 1 services, you will have a complete bid with no risk of contractor driven change orders